Sunday, March 26, 2006

The new project has begun

I went down hobbycraft and picked me up 14 hooks, 1 of every size they had, and a bunch of wool for making of a dr who like scarf. I am trying to put off my summer thing a little as it has very very long rows, and that will be frustrating to work on. Im also trying to give myself more time to feel confident with stitches, as well as everything else.

So, Id guess the new one is about a meter long so far, it grows very fast because of the size of wool and hook in use.. eg, HUGE. :)

Hobbycraft have some great looking wool, but very very few crochet patterns, and Im determind not to knit again.

One thing I did love the look of was the huge balls of wool, which some contained nearly 900m of wool! I guess its 1 ball = 1 jumper.. Im a large person so I might need more than 1, but, Im guessing I'll want to try an aron jumper later, I just need to find a pattern for a plain jumper.

1 comment:

Blandishment Blog said...

Liz is so talented! Not only is she is wiz in all things computer, she can cook AND knit!!

Impressive! Most Impressive. I can do all of the above except knit, though I can sew a button on a shirt....though they never seem to line up quite right with the holes afterwards!