Friday, March 03, 2006

The good, the bad, and the ugly..

I was looking for my bicycle pump (still missing, been like a year now), and found my gloves WOOOHOOO! Now there's a turn up.. Such a good find reminded me of the deep dark and rather lame wish I have.

You guessed it, this is the bad and the ugly.. Its ugly coz fashion police would shoot me on site, and its bad coz I haven't let this idea drop since like forever.

I want a black shell suit. You remember the thing, kinda shiny, very light weight, amazingly popular in the 80s and early 90s. I want one, and I want one bad.. However, I want one that's predominantly black or very dark navy, I don't want some bad quality street looking effect (for people who this mean nothing, quality street chocolates are wrapped in like silver foil and then clear coloured plastic...Like bright yellow, bright red, bright green etc. I want a shell suit coz I feel the cold but I don't want to be wearing 8 jumpers to achieve warmer thoughts.. I once borrowed a friends for a night coz it was cold and for something which felt no thicker than a good quality shirt, the shiny thing was insanely warm.. From that day to this .. I've wanted one.. However, not being one of the thin people.... It would look pretty bad.

4 comments:

Blandishment Blog said...

We must alert the fashion police, though if you DO get one, you simply MUST post a picture or two!

Charlie said...

fat chance.

Blandishment Blog said...

Oh please please please!

Charlie said...

Im more likely to grow wings and fly manually across the pond..
(but you never know.. moments of madness and all that)