Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The curse of ebay..

So, the queen of mean has been on ebay some more.. I normally have to be parted kicking and screaming from my money but ebay is such a curse.. For everything you can ever think of.. theres likely to be one on ebay..

Remember my craving for a shell suit.. My prayers finally came. I bought a black shell suit (both top and bottom) from ebay.. mind you, at a very good price .. 0.99 for a top + posting and 0.99 for the bottom + posting.. a grand total of about 5! hurrah! result. (it could even arrive soon!)

Sadly on top of that the crochet thread is getting out of hand, I'll probably have enough to keep me going for 2006 by the time this lot arrive (as I have 12 balls of white still, I'll have 8 of beige and 16 of cream and then 2 lots of something else...)

The crochet scarf is doing good, its about 32" long now! I do want it slightly longer though.. I fear its not the warmest scarf ever made, but, I hope its loved. Of course I will bore you with a picture of it when its finished.. However, you'll need to make do with this! (was taken about 4" ago)

Im hoping to finish it this weekend :)

1 comment:

Blandishment Blog said...

e-bay can be evil. While not recentl, I have bought a lot of items from there in the past. Most of my stereo speakers came from e-bay for example. It is a blessing.....and a curse!

Don't forget to send me a picture of Liz en suit! :)