Saturday, March 18, 2006

Distracted

Well, today Im quite distracted, a friend of mine (love him to bits) made one of those life altering decisions thursday, his life is now turning hugely for the better but a fair few things need sorting before he can enjoy thats all to come. Im worried for him. Sadly for me hes many 1000's of miles from here and I cant go hug him and help him. Of course there isnt a lot I could do, but, I wish I could be there at least for anything.

Im deliberately not naming or describing whats going on, but I wanted to record my feelings and know that should he wander here (Im wondering if I even told him of my blog now) he'll know its him and he will know I love him to bits, and Im real happy for him Im just worried for the changing period hes going through.

(No hes not gay or having sex change or anything in that nature, although theres nothing wrong if that was it, I just felt a small need to say its not that)

No comments: