Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sigh.. the polava continues

So.. you may remember (how could you not?) my somewhat rant about blizzard and their somewhat rude attitude about how their world wide game is not for anyone outside america, or some such judgement.

Well.. now my bank has retaliated I think. Since the blizzard incident when I tried repeatedly to get them to take the card, my credit card has disapeared from my banks online system.. Their system deserves a rant in its own right, however, in this case, my credit card has disapeared from the view, it used to appear on my statements, and well now its not.. If I try and add it, it claims its already in use.

So, I thought it might just be some bad electron day or something, so, I tried again today, still no joy.. So, I phone the online banking support crew.. Having felt I almost needed to explain that I used a "computer" to view my stuff, I had to provide various athentification stuff, this is fine, but, she took my credit card details and had full access to pretty much everything the bank knows about me..

She had to call back for my account number, as she closed the screen too early..

sigh

and of course she hasnt been able to fix it, shes had to pass it on to someone whos obviously got a computer and knows what that is.

sigh..

No comments: