Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Anyone got a cushion??

OK, Im not the fittest person alive, in fact, I swear Id probably a contestant for unfittest. However, since beginning of Jan I have been walking to work, so, Im obviously slightly better than I was, and following my tyres being pumped, today was the first day of cycling for well, with any real purpose.. probably around 16 years.

MY BUM HURTS

Its amazing how theres 2 bones in yer bum, you have no real knowledge of till you sit on a bike seat. I have a slightly gel filled seat so technically it could be harder, but, the instant I sat on it, I knew there would be pain.. I got to work, and it was sore.. but I coasted a lot of the way home by standing on the peddles, building speed, and then staying standing coasting along.. even so, my bum is still exceptially painful..

Sigh..

Id love to cycle in tomorrow, but, somehow, I really dont think my backside is up for the job.

1 comment:

Blandishment Blog said...

I like my recumbent exercise bike with the nice big seat and back rest!