Monday, May 29, 2006

Centenial blog..

OK, so, ideally this blog would be profound, insightful or something. But, this is me, Im good at missing an opportune moment.

So, whats happened. Michael Schumacher was declared to have deliberately stopped in a bad place to hold up the others.. me? I dont believe hes that dumb or childish.

With my top finished, Ive started on my next project, 4 things to put on the backs of chairs for my dad.. no idea what they are called. We designed one, and Ive almost finished the first, with 3 more to go after.

Even better, a friend of mine wants me to make a baby blanket for her, its great, I can do useful stuff, stuff I enjoy and I dont have to keep it!! Im really enjoying crochet but I cant picture what being able to keep all the stuff I make, things like I really want to make a nice big bedspread, but, with our 2 dogs its just not ever something you could use, I cant even use my patchwork quilt I made let alone something with holes for dog claws to catch in... and theres only so many jumpers and crocheted tops I think a girl can own

I found myself wishing my gran was alive so I could have made her a bed spread..

Odd fact you never knew about me: I still have the 1 and only pram blanket I had as a kid, its mainly blue, its a mothercare one with elephants on it. :)

No comments: