Thursday, May 25, 2006

Shaken not stired

Well. Thursday is around again. On tv tonight coming up is House and Greys Anatomy which are great. However, I just watched "Bride and Grooming" which basically channel 5 have taken couples about to get married and given them cosmetic surgery and so on.

I related to the woman, she weighs about as much as I do, and had similar issues in that pretty much nearly everything else can be over looked but the apron as they so kindly called it on her stomache forms, well, she was better off than me, but then I dont have quite the same puffyness around the back, so, she wins on one, loses on another.. I felt sorry for her though, while they lypo'd and a tummy tuck total weight loss of a stone (I think thats 14lbs), I know looking at my own body there would be certainly far more scope for improvement, and I think hers too.

However, she at least got hers for free..... I cant afford..

(those with nervous dispositions should stop reading here)

What bugs me is cycling to work, so its not like Im not trying to be fitter here, I can feel my stomache bouncing of my thighs as I cycle.. and its not a racer either.. if it was I wouldnt be able to breathe!!!

No comments: