Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Looking back and forth

OK, looking back, in this I posted about my biorythmn and the fact I think its a load of waffle. Therefore it strikes me as rather frightening to say the least to say that if you look at todays, Ive been feeling terribly low again and oh look, all the bits are at the bottom. Much as Im still saying its waffle, I find that a scary co-incidence.

There are 2 things getting me down. Work and home. Today however, I took a very bold step to release the work issue. My manager understands, and has given me till tomorrow to think about it. Im not changing my mind, if the management cant/wont make a decision, this has done it for them with no impact to anyone really except me, and no I didnt quit!

Looking forward..

Looks like we might be upgrading from a 2mb dsl to 8mb!!!! yay! and it costs a whole 6 pounds a month more! whoohoo! I might even get some download room (Na.. hubby will suck it up) but hey, theres hope.

More looking forward the crochet is going good, once hitting the arm pits, I had to split into 3, Ive done the right front,99% of the left front with the back to go.. then 2 small arms (they're only half length. and.. tada!! sew together and done..

Look out for pictures maybe in a couple of weeks.

No comments: