Monday, May 08, 2006

Depression

I should point out Im not a qualified physician etc..

However, I know Im depressed, I dont need some guy in a suit to tell me. However, difference is, I also know that no amount of pills will change the things that have me down. Im semi used to these major bouts of being low, unmotivated, feeling the world is not happy with me, feeling worthless etc. However no pill is going to change those events, they may make you forget, or believe that things are better, however, unless they really are.. it makes no difference.

Now, Im not a great believer, but, I thought Id take a look at my biorythmn and .. well its been pretty much at rock bottom both phsyical and emotional, however, Im supposed to be at a peek today! (haha), and next week.... well everythings at an all time low. In fact, if you expand it to 28 days everythings kinda at a peek today, perhaps thats why Im aware of it all..

However, a week or sos time.... I should be rocking.. I wonder how it will turn out :)

1 comment:

Blandishment Blog said...

I sympathize, between being divroced and missing the family unit (or kids when I do not have them) and a heactic job, I often feel blue.