Tuesday, April 25, 2006

On the up!

Feeling better today, not so much when I got up, in fact, I think death would have been good first thing, or last thing last night, haven't had major shivers like that since chemo! This morning was more sweating like a hoar, but to the touch was cold and clammy, my skin felt like the merest touch would make me scream, I felt like Id break if I breathed too much.. so, was another day at home. I feel bad, Im not one for skiving off work.

The day passed thankfully quickly enough, I feel a lot better now, pretty much just a cough, paracetamol really is the thing for sweats..

The new crochet project is growing, its about 6" deep now, and of course 50" wide.. its certainly going to be an epic journey

2 comments:

Blandishment Blog said...

Chris is VERY pleased Liz is doing better! So are Manny and Moe!

Charlie said...

You're pleased? Im more than pleased.. which reminds me to mail ya!