Saturday, April 29, 2006

K9 is my hero.

As a child I *loved* K9. He was the world to me. I was therefore rather, well for want of a better word, traumatised, when the spin off to Dr Who, K9 and company aired, Im not entirely sure how old I was, but, Im guessing 8 or 9, maybe. As I remember it, a kid came out of his sitting room to go to the kitchen, was abducted and taken for satanic sacrifice.

Despite all this, I still loved K9.. wasnt his fault!

This weeks Dr Who had Sarah Jane and K9 in it.. Without spoiling your viewing if you havent seen it, I cried I cried my heart out, what a glorious effort, K9 is STILL my hero.. and Im proud to be 34 this year..

Both hubby and I were verbally mean to our dog, Hubby told him that K9 was a better dog, and I confessed K9 was my first doggie love. Our poor dog, he looked so sad!!!

Bah, we hugged him after..

1 comment:

Blandishment Blog said...

I read in SciFi weekly that K8 and Sarah were coming back; I too loved K9 and can hardly wait until Season 2 aires here in the US!