Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Here comes the sun!

Well, the walk home from work today was marvelous, the sun shining, cool wind, not too much traffic. If it had been marginally warmer it would have been perfect.

Got home and the trimmers for my dog had arrived, so had to collect them. They work a treat! I love them. I did his head, some chest and a shoulder over the weekend, took ages, did his back, bum, tops of his hind legs, bit of tum in about 15 minutes.. he looks so much happer, he always is with less fur.. but, hes flat asleep.. awww

Work on the jumper continues, Im about 7" up the front now.. I might actually finish it.. just a shame its looking like it would be a great hammoc... its HUGE.. not the 40" expected.

PS my friend has returned, but is quiet. I am worried. Hes special to me, its harsh he lives so far and I cant help him.

3 comments:

Blandishment Blog said...

It is rough when a friend is having problems; having problems myself I am extra sympathetic! I hope your friend can get through his issues, as I know I am still struggling after two years to get used to being a part time parent. It stinks!

Charlie said...

I wont say what problems my friend has, but I fear his mind is spinning out of control and hes stuck in the middle of what must feel like complete madness. So, I continue to worry.

Blandishment Blog said...

I do feel badly for your friend, and for you too; worrying about someone we care for is a heavy burden to carry!