Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stress

I apologise for having gone a little quiet. Those who know me off blog will know Ive had a tough couple of weeks with something and while I would desparately love to express it all here, until something major in my life changes, I know best to keep it off anywhere public, for it can be used against you.

Just know I feel very very low, frustrated and at this time it doesnt look like it will be getting different any time soon.

On top of that, my body seems to be trying to have some kinda heavy cold or flu, Im cold, sweating, ache like nothing else, my bronchial tubes feel like they are on fire, Im coughing and my head feels like its in a vice but made of mush.

3 comments:

Blandishment Blog said...

I feel your pain!

Charlie said...

Cough is still here, most of the rest of the side effects have gone, although my gutts are still tempremental.

Blandishment Blog said...

it's back to the doctor monday morning for me and my dizzy spells, vertigo, and blurred vision, and feeling like I am going to hurl