Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Everyone hates hairdressers..

Now, I have long hair, its kinda waist length ish.. and Ive seen 2 hair plats, one is the standard kind you were taught when you were a kid where you see that there are most definately 3 strands (say something like this) and then theres another called fishtails...

However, it seems this is one of those things you cant do to yourself..

grr

However, I did find this which while comical, is also deadly serious.. so many of these things are common sense and so on, but, an interesting read

3 comments:

Blandishment Blog said...

Chris just loves, loves, loves, long hair on women!

Enjoy the weekend my friend!

Charlie said...

I think I need to lose about 6" off the bottom of mine to make it tidier, but I fear hair dressers after so many issues of going in, explaining exactly what I want, I have to take my glasses off, next thing I see is never ever what I wanted..

For me if you go in and your hairdresser is all puffed up hair.. you're gonna look like tina turner when you're done..

Blandishment Blog said...

For me it is easy, #4 guide on a razor for the few parts that are not bald. Send a picture before you cut your hair!