Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back home


Its hard to believe this photo was only taken a couple of days ago, when I sat in a chair in that very garden with the sea wooshing not that far away, for now I am home..

To finish our holiday we had a curry as a take out.. The order came, I thought it was a bit cheap till I realised when it got here, I hadnt actually ordered my food... only the side stuff to go with.. Sigh..

It was a long journey, Charlie enjoyed a swim in the sea, although was a bit scared when waves lifted him up, but fun was had by all (Id like to remind all dogs not to stamp, or grind on their owners paws when at the beach its exceedingly annoying).

We had lovely local fish and local made pasties, lots of sleep and no computers. It was great, exactly what we wanted. I spent more than I expected but I dont begrudge any of it.

Now, back to the rat race.. How disapointing.

2 comments:

Blandishment Blog said...

Again, it sounds like y'all had a great time!

The picture is AWESOME.....

Charlie said...

Thanks, it was a great place to stay