Friday, June 16, 2006

Holy cow!

Well, the nice plumber people came to service our boiler, previously we had had an issue with a company who we took a contract out when we had a problem with it, and within a couple of months claimed we had no contract, so we took one out again as we couldnt find our paper proof (it was not long after we moved in, so we would still have had it but finding it could be a challenge) and again a few months later they claimed we didnt.. so it never got serviced after that..

Sadly, our boiler is dead..

This means, no hot water, no heating..

No heating isnt a problem its like 28C out there, but no hot water ?? no washing, no washing up, no baths.. no showers...

Its hoped the new one will arrive to be fitted sunday.

3 comments:

Blandishment Blog said...

Most days we take a shower at the pool! The have a nice shower room so that saves me considerable $$$ on gas for the water heating and the water itself! I sympathize as you know my furnace went out several times over the winter.

Charlie said...

I wish it was just a case of "gone out".. no this is we need a new one status.. Plus, the electrician man came today and basically thats not looking good either..

Blandishment Blog said...

That stinks; I hated earlier this month when I had to replace the external tower for the Central Air. Glad I did because it hit 90 yesterday with high humidity.