Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tunisian blanket completed!!

Well, as I showed you before I was making a tunisian crochet blanket for a friend, heres how it turned out! (You can see a bigger pic if you click on it, to give you an idea its 196 stitches wide and 186 tall.. and was very slow to work)



So now onto my next work which is a rather cheap and easy blanket based on "granny square" technique.. Its already a good chunk bigger than this as it grows very fast. I havent decided wether this is going to be for Nikki the dog owner Im gonna meet up again with on wednesday or the lady at work whos baby is due in september..




If I finish this by wednesday, I will probably give it to Nikki, as it was so fast, if not, Alex can have it :)

1 comment:

Blandishment Blog said...

crochet, blanket, yawn, though the pictures are nice looking and it is indeed an impressive accomplishment to be proud of, but, does nothing to excite me (unless you want to crochet me a Tom Baker scarf some day.......)