Tuesday, February 28, 2006

First rant

So, its Tuesday. I get to work the sun is shineing and I am fresh from the walk, I sit down, fire up the laptop, get a cup of tea and start the catch up on the nights mails.

Hmm, some backups didn't work... Boss has mailed me, cluster went down.. eep, net he tried to ring me and my mobile is out of batteries.. I shall recharge it...Take a look... Cluster is down because it rebooted and the half wits who set the boxes up didn't set the cluster to start up on reboot......

I should now find out if I can are why it looks like those 2 boxes rebooted, as in looks like both started didn't shutdown, and the other 6 in the enclosure stayed up...

Oh well, at least CSI is on tonight

2 comments:

Blandishment Blog said...

Tuesday....finally after FIVE FREAKING days heard back from nameless faceless company that makes our blades though I think they are off base with their fix to my issue.....time will tell........

Charlie said...

oh? I didnt know you had an issue with them.. You'll have to tell me more..