Monday, February 27, 2006

First post!

Well. I should point out here, Im a terrible blogger. However, I guess this says more about me than I could probably put into words. Im a talkative person by nature, however, most of what is likely to come will be short rants about various people and things that pass into my life. I will try at best to give codenames to people so as a) not to get me into trouble b) not embarass them if they ever find this.

I should say, I apologise for my spelling, and for anyone I insult as part of writing my blog. If you feature here at any point, rest assured I dont hold grudges as a whole, and Im just annoyed at you for the thing I will rant about, not at you in general.. (unless you're really really special!)

Im a person of good intentions, so, I will mean to post to this. However, intentions dont make the world go round, so, I will likely forget on many many occasions.

So.. whats on the cards today..

Not a lot :) why? because :P

4 comments:

shelly said...

Your off to a good start. Don't quit! Oh, and about spell check, I think it's an icon in the new post section. You know the one...ABC with a check mark. Best of luck to you!

Blandishment Blog said...

Hey there Liz!

Should I congratulate you on the blog or apologize since your e-mail earlier blames this on me!

:)hris
Visit my Blog

Charlie said...

Thanks some mormon lady, I tried the abc thing and well nothing happened, and I know my spellings not that good.. Perhaps it doesnt work in firefox..

Chris, glad to see you're taking the blame. Please note you did this publically of your own accord I didnt make you!

Blandishment Blog said...

I concur, Liz did not force me to confess (Call off the dogs I beg of you!) in any way, I take all the blame!!!!!