Friday, October 26, 2007

Welcome to the jungle

On wednesday night a film was on, called "Welcome to the jungle" I saw the first chunk of it, but got distracted, and the bit Id seen seemed fairly amusing.

So, on thursday when I flicked through the tv and found it was on (again!) I thought, cool! I'll watch that..

So..

My dad rang..

Yep, you guessed it almost the same millisecond it started.. so.. you guessed it, I missed it.

Thankfully, it turns out hubby has it on dvd, so Im watching it now.. Its not a *great* film, but its certainly better than plenty Ive seen and amusing, and no offense but funny stuff never seems rediculously funny any more, so, Im guessing if I had seen this like 20 years ago, Id have probably died of laughter.

Certainly a good film I think to watch, rated 15, so, theres no real swearing, no sex, nothing like that, its kinda a standard adventurey type film, when good comes out in the end.

No comments: