Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The decisions ripple..

Its amazing how one small decision can ripple.

When the new year hit, I made myself a resolution of being a black belt by the time I was 40, only to be shot down the first karate sunday when they announced they were closing that class.. Straight after lots of plans had been made on how I would achieve this with sensei.

So, to plan B.

At this point my plans of grading to red belt this weekend, still seemed very likely.

Plan B - a slightly grey affair for you guys as Im not sharing details, but well, the first class didnt go very well IMHO. In fact, I hated it, a lot. I wasnt alone in my unhappyness either. But, with sunday only a few days away, I havent been assessed, so Im not grading, but Im also not down to be assessed. Im very disapointed, this means waiting yet another month minimum, by which time Plan B may have completed, meaning it could then be even more months before Red belt.

Im very very annoyed.

No comments: